How to Fix Booting Problems in Toshiba Satellite Laptops?
Isn’t it terrible to start your day when you cannot start your computer? If nothing is happening when you press the power button of your Toshiba Satellite laptop, except a blinking power LED light along with a completely blank screen – then you need to check with what is causing booting problem in Toshiba Satellite laptop.
Symptoms and causes of booting problem in Toshiba Satellite laptops
There are many issues or technical glitches could trigger Booting Problem in any model of Toshiba Satellite laptop. Similarly, you may experience a few different types of symptoms of booting problems. Usually, you will see that the monitor is completely blank with the power LED light is continuously blinking. Otherwise you may also witness that the Toshiba Satellite is stuck at Windows is loading screen and not processing past to start up the computer. The first thing you need to stop is to pressing the power button repeatedly; by repeatedly forcing your Toshiba Satellite laptop to start and shut down may damage the operating system and even worse, motherboard and the hard disk drive. Does the Toshiba Satellite laptop seem dead even though the power supply is passing to the device? In such situations, you need check with
- If AC adapter is working
- If AC adapter is able to output the right amount of voltage to the laptop
- The issue could be related to the memory if there is no display on the monitor
- If the laptop is booting normally and works well with the external monitor but no video on the laptop, then the issue is related to the video card of the Toshiba Satellite laptop
- Is your Toshiba Satellite laptop making emitting clicking noise repetitively, then such booting problems are signs of hard drive failure
- Is the Toshiba Satellite laptop booting normally to the operating system only to shut down after some time without a warning? If such sudden startup and shut down issues are frequent then this is an indication of overheating problem.
- Do you notice several lines, unfamiliar characters and other distorted images on the screen when the Toshiba Satellite laptop boots in to Windows? That means the issue resulted from the faulty graphics card.
How to fix booting problem in Toshiba Satellite laptops?
Once you are able to diagnose which internal error is causing booting problem in Toshiba Satellite laptops, then you need to practice the fix accordingly.
Memory issue – You have to reseat the memory module. First of all, remove the memory from the motherboard and install the memory module into any other slot on the motherboard. If there are two memory modules, take out one memory module and try starting the PC at one time and try with the other to detect which module is causing the issue. Once you identify the faulty module, replace the module.
Battery issue – If booting problem resulted from the battery problem, then consider replacing the battery. If the problem still persists, then change the AC adapter.
Lastly, if there is a hard drive issue which causes booting problem in Toshiba Satellite laptops, then check if any ticking sound is emitting from your PC. If you do, then you need to replace the hard drive immediately.